Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

My Holiday - Day 3 & 4

Day 3

We woke up and headed to the Wild Life Sydney Zoo in Darling Harbour.
This was another place on the 5 attraction ticket we bought.


 A tasmanian devil





After the zoo, we headed to Manly to see the Sea Life Sanctuary.  I went here with my brother a few years ago, and was really looking forward to it.  You have to take the ferry over, so we planned to come back around 6pm so we could see the Vivid lights at the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.  Vivid was a fun event that happened to be going on while we were there.



Manly Sea Life Sanctuary




On Manly Island, we found a yogurt place just like Sweet Frog in the states.
I had chocolate yogurt that tasted exactly like a Wendy's frosty!

A beautiful sunset over Manly.

We found this cute little pizza place.



Our ferry ride back to Sydney Harbour was a wee bit cold!


But well worth the view!!

That's the Opera House behind Kristine,
not a joker crown.  Haha!

Sydney Harbour was packed full of people to see the lights.


Day 4


On Friday we checked out of our hotel and headed to Newcastle for the Mum Heart Conference.



Beautiful scenery on the train ride.

Our hotel in Newcastle.




I was so excited for the Mum Heart Conference for many reasons, but one reason was to be able to catch up with a very dear friend of mine who used to live in Darwin.  We were able to have dinner together on Friday night.

Kristine is going to kill me, but I had to post this!
I bought these face masks for us, but I didn't realise how creepy they would be!!



Day 5 and 6 coming tomorrow.
This is the Mum Heart conference!




No comments: