Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our Ladies Bible Study

I am part of a ladies Bible study in our area.  A friend of mine asked me about leading the study a few months ago.  We meet every other Monday night at someone's home.  Our first Bible study there were 8 ladies, the next there were 10, and this past Monday there were 12.  These ladies come from all walks of life - single mom, stay at home mom, daughter, grandma, working mom, homeschool mom, newly saved women, women that have been saved for years, women married to an unbeliever and so on. 

We are currently working through Proverbs 31.  There is always great discussion and everyone is so encouraging to each other.  We always close in a sweet time of prayer, praying for each other and our burdens.  The thing that intrigues me is that although we come from different denominations, everyone has a heart to serve the Lord and to grow as a Christian women.  I'm not sure why the Lord brought this opportunity my way, but I am thankful to be a part of it.

Here are a few photos from this past Monday.



No comments: