Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weekly Goals



I went a few weeks without making my normal to-do list [aka - weekly goals].  I was a mess.  Although things were getting done, I just couldn't see it.  So I decided to get back into my weekly to-do list, there is something about checking off an item that makes you feel good!  I like the Money Saving Mom's ideas of dividing into categories, so I tried that this week.

Family Goals:
1. Plan Patrick's birthday
2. Read books with Cody
3. Do a craft with Autumn.

Personal Goals:
4. Finish reading Dug Down Deep by Joshua Harris
5. Do the 30 Day Shred 3x

Blog Goals:
6. Write post for another blog
7. Set up weekly posts for Baptist Missionary Women blog
8. Edit Scripture photography

Ministry Goals:
9. Prepare Sunday School Lesson on Tower of Babel
10. Work on Ladies Bible study
11. Type songs for church and print bullitens


These are my main goals for the week, I have lots of other little things to get done, but these are my top 10...actually top 11.



2 comments:

enthusiastically, dawn said...

Jen, I so hear your pain. I am feeling like I need to get back into some Fall routines and organizing my planner etc. It seems to have gone out the window since our Family vacation! I like your short but thorough list. I know it is more than meets the eye, too! Won't it be wonderful to cross and check off! Have a great week!

Rhonda said...

That's how I like to plan goals...laid out simple, easy to read and in obtainable...if you get too many things written down in front of you, it's overwhelming.