Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2017

I have no greater joy...

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."
3 John 1:4


I have noticed a change in Cody over the past few months.  He is constantly asking me for new verses to memorise.  I see him quoting verses to others.  The other day he said to me, "I feel bad that I spend more time playing video games than I do reading my Bible.  I'm going to work on that."  Melt this momma's heart!  Then this afternoon he said to me, "Mum, I love you.  You are the most beautifullest person I know.  I'm glad you teach me the Bible."   I'm not saying this to brag on myself.  Trust me, this is all God working in his life.  I do my best, but I fail.  Daily.   I'm just wanting to save this memory here, so I can come back to it in the teen years!



No comments: