Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Momma is calling in sick!

Saturday night I started to feel unwell, and when I woke up Sunday morning I knew I couldn't deny I was finally sick.  I say finally because everyone has been sick except for our family.  (And surprisingly, my husband and kids have still avoided it.)  I went to church and avoided shaking hands and holding all the cute babies, then came home and pretty much slept most of the week.  I was praying and praying I'd be feeling better by Friday.  As you may have read in the previous post (below), I started teaching Religious Instruction at the public school and I didn't want to miss my first day!


I am so thankful for my kids.  They still did quite a bit of schoolwork, they both helped keep the house cleaned up, and Autumn made dinner for us a few nights.  It is so nice having bigger kids!  So, for all the mums of littles, please do know they grow up (and fast!) and will be a help to you...enjoy them while they are young!

I am feeling much better today!


No comments: