Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sydney, NSW Australia! Day 1

Finally I'm sharing photos from my Sydney trip.

We stayed at The Bayswater Hotel in Kings Cross.
We got a really great deal on the room.

I love the orange couch and chair!



We had bought discount tickets to go to several attractions.
Our first one was Wild life Sydney Zoo.
Patrick and I took the kids here almost two years ago.

It was raining, so this koala was hiding his face.

Most of what we saw here was in our backyard (except for the koala).



It rained almost our entire time in Sydney.
We haven't had rain where I live for several months, so I enjoyed it!


Next with our discount tickets we went to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
Its so eerie how real they look.  I was waiting for one to be real!



Jeff photo bombing the Princess and Prince.

Just chilling with the queen.

Jeff with President Obama.

Jeff with Keith Urban.  They had Nicole Kidman, but I can't find my photo of her.  :(


They had an exhibit showing how they made the statues.

The gorgeous Audrey Hepburn.

I tried to keep Jeff on his best behavior.

Cody loves this photo!


Jeff phoning home.

Next we went to the Sea Life Aquarium.
I didn't take many photos here because there was a very large school group here,
and we did a pretty quick walk through.

Stay tuned for day 2 in Sydney!





1 comment:

Michelle said...

The joys of the internet and blogging.
Learning of new places is awesome.