Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Can You Help With Our Homeschool Project?!!

Who can resist these faces?
 
 
We are working on a home-schooling project for geography.
 
 
Here's the idea:
We plan to send an envelope with a paper airplane to as many countries and US states as possible.
 
 
What you'll do:
You'll receive the envelope,
take a photo with the airplane, email it to us,
send us a postcard from your state or country,
then send the plane on to the next person (an address list will be enclosed).
 
 
I plan to hang a world map in our homeschool area, then add the postcards and photos on the map.  This is a great way for my kids to learn world geography and get mail!
 
 
If you are interested in participating please email me - thebauerfamily @ hotmail.com (no spaces)
And by the way, we don't have to know you for you to participate!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Lori said...

I'd love to do this for you and your children. We live in Montana. I'm commenting on my Kindle so I'll send you an email with my address.

Linda Gangemella said...

My DE Sunday School class will be thrilled if you need us! You have our address!