Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sunday Blessings & 9/11


Today marks the 10 year anniversary of the terror attacks on our nation.  I've written many posts on the 9/11 anniversary throughout the years.  I still cannot believe it has been 10 years.  I remember it like it was yesterday...so do you I suppose.   I was so proud of how our nation responded, especially our President at the time, George W. Bush. 

I don't know where we'll be ten years from now.  Will our country be worse?  Will there be more terror attacks?  Will there be a revival?  Will the Lord have returned?

I can only pray that the Lord will find me faithful.

Here are my Sunday blessings...
  • We made it safely home.  Our little Subaru with 325,000 miles and just a few little issues keeps on running, God is good!
  • We got to see Joseph at Sight and Sound for only $15 each!
  • Patrick and I were able to get away overnight to Lancaster.
  • Had a huge pile of mail waiting for us.  I love mail!
  • And lastly...Our VISAS were approved!!!
I am blessed.

No comments: