Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Missing Ganado


During our last week in Ganado this little guy decided to pay us a visit.  I was sitting at the kitchen table on the computer as out of the corner of my eye I saw something running across the floor.  I quickly realized it was a scorpion.  I calmly called my husband and he put a glass over it so we could take a look at it.  We put him in a ziploc bag to show him around.  People at the church said they've lived in Ganado their entire life and never seen a scorpion!  I'm kind of glad he visited during our last week there or I would never have walk around barefoot! 
Here is another more beautiful part of  God's creation - a double rainbow.  We saw this one Wednesday evening while walking to church.

I loved Ganado, and I praise God for our time there.  It made waiting on our visas a lot easier.  I really miss it, but it was so exciting to come home and hear a day later that our visas were approved!  God is good!

No comments: