Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Blessings



This is my first Sunday Blessings, and I hope you'll join me.  (For my Sunday Blessings Button, just click here.)  I just want to encourage you to share your blessings.  God is so good, let's give Him the praise and glory due to Him! 

"O praise the Lord, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
For his merciful kindness is great toward us:
and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever.
Praise ye the Lord."
Psalm 117

Here are my Sunday Blessings...
  • I'm thankful for the privilege of growing up in a Christian home, and hearing the Gospel at a young age.   
  • I'm thankful for the opportunity to be involved in a church on fire for the Lord here in Arizona.
  • I'm thankful for the little rain we got this week.  It smelt so good!
  • I'm thankful that the closest store is almost an hour away, it keeps us home more and we're growing closer together as a family because of it.
  • I'm thankful that God's mercies are new every morning.  God is good....all the time.
Please join me in praising the Lord!

No comments: