Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Update with lots of Praises!!

As most of you know, my husband and I have raised support to go to Aus*tralia and since then we've been doing a lot of waiting.  I try not to write too much on my blog because I don't want to hurt our vis*as in any way. 

We are on our third try.  After we waited a few months on the first application we were told it wasn't the right one.  So we reapplied and the people we were working with were not approved (but we were still charged!).  Now we are on our third try.  The pastor we are planning to work with this time has dual citizenship and has helped other to come into the country. 

Last week we received an email from immigr*ation.  They were asking for more information.  We were kind of frustrated because we thought we had sent everything they needed, but then we realized they were asking us for our health exam - this is the LAST stage of the vi*sa!!

We've been told after they receive the health exams that people were approved in three weeks.  This has been quite overwhelming to us and we are cautiously optimistic.  We could be there in just a few short months!

Another huge praise is that of scheduling our health exam.  There are only a select handful of doctors that are approved to do the exam.  I went online and was surprised to find that there was only one in Arizona and it is in Scottsdale.  We are near there occasionally to help a church there on the reservation.  I called the doctor and as I was scheduling an appointment he asked me why we were going to Aus*tralia, and I said my husband was going to be a pastor.  He was thrilled to hear that and said that for those in the ministry he will do everything at his cost - $300.  Without this discount it would be near $1500!  God is so good.

This has been an amazing month of blessings from God reminding us that He loves us and is taking very good care of us.  We were a bit finacially strapped this month and I wasn't sure how we'd get through this month.  But the Lord has supplied our needs...as always.  When will I learn not to worry! 

1 comment:

Chris and Carole said...

SO excited for you guys!!! Praise the Lord!!!