Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Little Man is Three!

We were in Arizona for Cody's third birthday (February 22).  One month later (March 22) we had his birthday party with friends and family at Chuck E. Cheese's.  We actually went to CiCi's first and ate the all-you-can-eat buffet for $4.99!  Then went to Chuck E. Cheese's.

Here is Cody so patiently waiting to leave for the party.  He kept saying, "Are they Autumn's?" (meaning the presents)  I'd say, "No, they're yours!"  And he'd so cutely reply, "ME?!"
Three?  How did this happen?
I'm writing this as he is in bed for the night,
but this photo makes me want to go wake him up to cuddle! 
My wonderful bonus-mom made the cake.
(I hate to use the word step-mom because she is so wonderful!) 


This is how you play ski-ball! 
I really can't believe my little man is three!  Seriously, how does it go by so fast?

No comments: