Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hello, my name is Jen, and I'm a Scrapbooker.

About three times a year I have the opportunity to go to a scrapbooking retreat...for an entire weekend!  This past month I was able to go to two retreats back-to-back.  We got home from Arizona very late on a Thursday night and I woke up early the next morning to go to my retreat...I say that to explain why I look so tired!
 This is my Creative Memories consultant, Kathy.  Check out her website here!
I truly love to scrapbook.  I love that my children have their entire childhood preserved in albums.  I've been scrapbooking since my daughter was born.  I think I have completed 16 - 12x12 albums, and numerous other sizes.  I love seeing pictures of when I was little (yes, I have a scrapbook of my childhood, too).  But I think it would be so more precious to have the albums done in my mom's handwriting.  So, I'm sure to do lots of journaling in my albums.

These retreats are a way for me to take some time to work on my albums, but also time to get refreshed.  Both retreats I was able to have a 45-minute massage!  It was wonderful!

Now if only I could put all this energy into getting some spring cleaning done around here!

No comments: