Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Goals

(photo image: swagbucks)

Every year I make some New Year's Goals.  Here is 2010's.  Honestly, I let most of my goals last year slip by.  I think I made them in January and promptly forgot most of them.  This year I made my goals back in November, prayed about them, ask God to guide me, and I feel my goals are reasonable.  I purchased a journal and wrote the goals in the front.  I've already started using the journal for my devotions, and Lord willing, this will become a habit.  Here are my 2011 goals...
  • Read my Bible through
  • Read 12+ books
  • Work on my Master's Degree in Counseling
  • Take a photography class
  • Work on making daily devotions become a habit
  • Memorize the book of Philippians and James
  • Lose 45 pounds
  • Put Scriptures with my photographs
  • Teach Autumn to have her own daily devotions
  • Finish my deputation book
I noticed that for 2009 and 2010 my final goal was move to Australia.  I hope that to be the goal this year.  Our third vi*sa application should be applied for today, please pray. 

No comments: