(photo image: swagbucks)
Every year I make some New Year's Goals. Here is 2010's. Honestly, I let most of my goals last year slip by. I think I made them in January and promptly forgot most of them. This year I made my goals back in November, prayed about them, ask God to guide me, and I feel my goals are reasonable. I purchased a journal and wrote the goals in the front. I've already started using the journal for my devotions, and Lord willing, this will become a habit. Here are my 2011 goals...
- Read my Bible through
- Read 12+ books
- Work on my Master's Degree in Counseling
- Take a photography class
- Work on making daily devotions become a habit
- Memorize the book of Philippians and James
- Lose 45 pounds
- Put Scriptures with my photographs
- Teach Autumn to have her own daily devotions
- Finish my deputation book
I noticed that for 2009 and 2010 my final goal was move to Australia. I hope that to be the goal this year. Our third vi*sa application should be applied for today, please pray.