Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Simplify.

I've been reading a lot about "simplify" lately.  Lots of blogs have been talking about it, and I've been thinking a lot about it.  I'll be posting my New Year's Goals here soon...hopefully on the 1st, but one thing I want to do in 2011 is to simplify my life.  Easier said than done?  We will see.  But I think that's what God wants.  Less of everything else and more of Him.  And that's what I want. 

The Stay At Home Missionary mentioned in a recent post about chosing a word to describe the upcoming year.  She choose worship.  She talked about a few words then talks about how worship sums them all up. 

I talked recently about Loving God.  I read a devotional that talked about how our focus should be on loving God then everything else will fall into place.  Maybe I should choose two words to focus on this year: Loving God.  By loving God I think life will simplify itself. 

No comments: