Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My 2010 New Year's Goals

Here are my 2009 New Year's Goals. My 2010 goals are somewhat similar with a few extras. I actually made these goals around my 30th birthday. I titled it "I'm 30, now what?".
  • Spend more quality time with my Lord.
  • Give my family my firstfruits.
  • Get healthy, lose weight, get in shape, and journal about it.
  • Read 15 or more books. (Last year my goal was 12, I read 15.)
  • Control my spending habits, be more frugal with the money God has given me. Keep track of our spending.
  • Guard my words. Memorize verses on this.
  • Finish my deputation book. (I'm writing a book for missionary wives on deputation.)
  • Learn to cook. Try at least one new recipe each week.
  • Become a better photographer. (I'll be shooting my first wedding in May!)
  • Research and prepare physically and mentally for Mt. Kilimanjaro. (My husband, some good friends and I are planning on hiking Africa's tallest peak within the next 5 years. At first I had no interest, but then realized what a great goal to get in shape for!)
  • Lord willing, move to Australia this year!

~ Jen ~

No comments: