Here are my 2009 New Year's Goals. My 2010 goals are somewhat similar with a few extras. I actually made these goals around my 30th birthday. I titled it "I'm 30, now what?".
- Spend more quality time with my Lord.
- Give my family my firstfruits.
- Get healthy, lose weight, get in shape, and journal about it.
- Read 15 or more books. (Last year my goal was 12, I read 15.)
- Control my spending habits, be more frugal with the money God has given me. Keep track of our spending.
- Guard my words. Memorize verses on this.
- Finish my deputation book. (I'm writing a book for missionary wives on deputation.)
- Learn to cook. Try at least one new recipe each week.
- Become a better photographer. (I'll be shooting my first wedding in May!)
- Research and prepare physically and mentally for Mt. Kilimanjaro. (My husband, some good friends and I are planning on hiking Africa's tallest peak within the next 5 years. At first I had no interest, but then realized what a great goal to get in shape for!)
- Lord willing, move to Australia this year!
~ Jen ~