Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas.  It was a nice, peaceful day.  Christmas Eve we visited my mom, then went to a live nativity and then to my grandma's.  Here is the Christmas tree in the town where my mom lives.  They always have a nice tree at the town's square.
Live nativity 

Christmas Eve - we open one present. 


Christmas morning, Autumn read the Christmas story from Luke 2. 


My gifts... 
It snowed for a little bit on Christmas morning! 
Cody got a new train table and some new trains,
he played in his room for hours! 
We went to my dad's for lunch, then Patrick's brother and his wife came for supper.

We had a wonderful Christmas...
I hope you did too!

1 comment:

Sue said...

SOOO trying not to be envious of your Rachel Ray pot!! :o) I was just noticing how much Cody has grown up since I've started following your blog. Wow! Looks like a wonderful Christmas.