Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

My 2009 New Year's Goals *April Update*

Here I listed my 2009 New Year's Goals. Here is February's Update. We were at Disney the beginning of March, so I didn't do an update. So, here is April's update...

  • Spend more time in my Bible and in prayer (I am not far behind on my reading schedule)
  • Memorize more Scripture (I did write verses out on index cards and review them every so often, I just need to be more focused on this)
  • Speak more kindly to my husband and children (I think this will be ongoing...forever)
  • Spend more one on one time with the kids (I've been playing with Cody almost every night before I put him to bed, and I've made a point to take Autumn to the library and other places she likes)
  • Be more frugal with God's money & put more into savings (We were able to put a large amount of $ into a CD this month! Praise the Lord!!)
  • Read 12 (or more) books (I think my total count is 4 or 5)
  • Be consistent with planning my supper menu (We were away for most of March, so this didn't work out, but I've made a menu plan for next week already)
  • Get more organized and stay that way
  • Exercise (at least) 3x each week (Between Disney, being sick, and everything else...I'll have to give you a big fat no on that one!)
  • Cut back on soda...drink more water (Another big fat no)
  • Move to Australia (Still no word...keep praying!)

I am hoping to re-evalute this list soon, but my stuffy head prohibits me from doing this today. Right now I am trying to get the house back in shape from March. Plus I am trying to keep April a stress-free month. Well, see how that goes.

~ Jen ~

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Thank you for praying for Jennifer's salvation. And thank you for your prayers, we need all that we can get.

Julia