Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Preparing for another Good-bye...

For some reason life here in the Territory means saying good-bye...a lot.  I have made many friends, some who have become very dear to me, and then within a few month they were moving.  It's a very transient lifestyle here.  I will admit, it makes me a bit hesitant to make new friends, but at the same time I don't want to miss out on good friends even if it is just for a brief period of time.

In less than two weeks, we'll be saying goodbye to a family that has become very dear to us.  Even as I write this I'm tearing up.  I know God is moving them on and has great things in store for them.

This past week us mums and the kiddos went on a little holiday to Darwin to spend some time together before they move.  We had a wonderful couple of days and made lots of fun memories.

We went bowling, played laser tag, went swimming at the wave pool,
beach hopping, shopping, and played at the park in the rain.


A benefit to homeschooling - 
having places like this all to ourselves while all the other kids are in school!

We also celebrated Autumn's birthday.


Last week we had a little farewell dinner for them.
They are going to be missed!




No comments: