Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Couch 2 5K Graduate (again)!


Here we are at week 1.

We were running 1 minute intervals and thought that was hard!

And here we are at the end of week 9.   

We ran 30 minutes!


It is such a great feeling after a 30 minute run.  It's hard to believe what our bodies can do.  I know my pace isn't fast, I know I didn't break any earth-shattering records, but I ran 30 minutes!  I plan to keep running, at the moment we're going to work on running the entire 5k.  I'll keep you posted.


Here are some of my favourite quotes to keep me going...




Be stronger than your excuses. Fitspiration, training quotes, motivation, running shoes, fitness.:

Some of the best things about running. Running quotes, running tips & running destinations <3. For more running and exercise related posts check out www.moveloveeat.com:


Be a runner with this Running Program for Absolute Beginners!:

Free printable of Isaiah 40:31 Bible verse:  "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." (KJV)   (pink, green, and aqua floral):



No comments: