Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

The time from Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day is my favorite time of the year.  It seems that people in general are just more happy.  Happiness and kindness is all around!  Here is what Christmas looks like in our home right now.  Our focus is on Christ and celebrating His coming to earth to live a humble life and later die on the cross for my sins.  

Have a seat on our lounge, Piano Guys' Christmas cd is playing through the tv.  
It's hard to see, but we have our Little People nativity under the tree.  

Buddy the Elf comes and visits us each Christmas.
We don't use him as Santa's eyes, 
we just have fun with him.

Cody joined a baking/decorating class in town.
He has so much fun.

We love making our tropical snowman!

I have more photos I'll share tomorrow and throughout the month.
I've done more decorating in the house, and need to take more photos!

Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

Circuswinkel Malabarte said...

Great blog I enjoyeed reading