Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Our Family Holiday (Part 5) - Alice Springs Desert Park

On Wednesday, I had a meeting for work (which is why we finally scheduled this trip!).  It was a good team meeting, and I enjoyed seeing our company's office in Alice Springs and meeting new people.  While I was at the meeting, Patrick took the kids to the museum, so I don't have any photos of that.  After they picked me up, we went to the Alice Springs Desert Park.  This place was very similar to Berry Springs Wildlife Park up near Darwin.  The nice things about places like this, is that they offer a great deal for Territorians.  So you pay to get in, and you get a free pass for one year.  I don't know if we'll make it back down to Alice Springs in the next year, but if we do, we get in for free!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Alice Springs Desert Park was a great place!
We highly recommend it!
 


No comments: