Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Our Homeschool Room



Our schoolroom is our dining/lounge room.
This is the room we are always in, and it's just easier on me to do school here.  We don't have any extra rooms to have a specific homeschool room, but I prefer doing school here anyway.
 
We start our days at 9am and try to finish by noon.
 
We use a little bit of everything - ACE, Apologia, Mystery of History, and whatever I can find online.
 
This is our hallway, and where I keep all our homeschool books,
as well as all our craft supplies.  I found that colourful organizer for $20!
 
I'm letting you see inside the closet.
Thankfully it doesn't get too messy.
At the end of each school day, all the school books go back in here.
 
We often take our learning outside.  I'm very thankful for the many places that are wonderful to the homeschoolers in our community.  This photo was taken at a recent field trip where we met Ranger Clare at the Low Level and she did a presentation on being CrocWise.  As you can see there are quite a few homeschoolers here.
 
We often take our school books to the library and do school there,
especially during the wet season when we can enjoy the free air conditioner!
 
 
I'm thankful for the privilege to homeschool my children.
 
Thanks for joining me, if you're interested in taking a peak into other homeschool rooms,
check out the Baptist Missionary Women homeschool tours.
 
 
 

 

 

1 comment:

Charity said...

Love it! Happy homeschooling!