Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Back to School

We school year round here in Australia, starting late January and ending early December.  In the middle of the year we get 4 weeks off.  So while all you in the states are getting ready to go back to school, we are starting the second half of our school year.  It was a nice break, but I prefer the school routine!

We are finding that ACE isn't working well with all our subjects, so we're branching out a bit for science and are going to learn about bones.  We may go back later to ACE, but for now we needed to change it up a bit.  I like to have at least one subject that the kids can do together, and science is a good one for that.  Thanks to my friend, Susie, and her awesome blog, I have some great online resources for bones and lots of fun learning activities.


Cody wrote this letter for his daddy.
I'm so thankful for his tender heart.


No comments: