Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! 2014




Welcome, 2014!!
 
 
The years just seem to be flying by.  The Lord has greatly blessed us this past year, and I am so excited to see what He has in store for us in 2014.  As always, I make New Year's Goals.  They seem to be the same every year.  Spend more time focusing on my relationship with God, my husband, my kids, my friends, and lose weight!    Although those are all things on my daily to do list, my main goal this year is to be more intentional.  That's my word for the year.  I want to be more in the moment.  I realize life isn't slowing down, and I don't want any regrets.  I plan to be more focused and more intentional, and if that means saying no to some things, then I will say no.  I love this quote by Jim Elliot: "Wherever you are - be all there."
 


We are finally all settled in our new home.  There is much work to be done on the house, but we feel this is a more permanent home, so we can sit back and relax a bit...just a bit!
 
The new school year will be starting soon.  Cody will be in grade 1 and Autumn will be in grade 6.  All the school books have been ordered, and I will share more on all that in another post.
 
Lots of new ministries are starting here soon.  We are excited to finally be able to have outreaches to the indigenous people. 
 
This turned into a little bit of a ramble, but I mainly wanted to stop by and wish you all a Happy New Year!
 


No comments: