Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Family's First Trip Overseas - Part 6 (Grand Finale)

So, you know when you go to see fireworks they do a grand finale?  Well, here's one with lots of instagram pictures that were taken all throughout the time my family was here.  Enjoy.
 
When they first arrived.
 
I love my daddy!
 
Jet lag
 
Our first meal together.
 
All crammed in one car together,
thankful to friends for lending us their SUV.
 
Love my brother!
 
Buster found a new friend.
 
 
 
Hot chocolate date with my brother.
 
Dad drove!
 
This makes me smile.
My little brother teaching my Sunday School.
 
Father's day in Australia.
How blessed I was to spend it with my dad.
 
Saying good-bye.  :'(  Lots of tears on the car ride home.
 
I am so thankful my family braved the airplane for the first time in their lives and flew all the way to Australia to visit us.  We had a wonderful time and made lots of new memories together.  God is good!
 
 You can follow me on instagram - thebauerfamily.
 

No comments: