Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More Randomness

With my migraine last week not much got done around here, and my poor blog is feeling neglected.  So I thought I'd do a quick random post.
 
  • The first Sunday of every month we have a church fellowship after the morning service at our house.  It's always a fun day.  I love having my house full of people.
  • I'm having a great time getting to know the ladies in our church better with our weekly lunch dates.
  • I'm making my wish lists for my trip to America.  It keeps getting longer!
  • I just sent for my first class towards my master's degree.
  • I finally made one of these for each of my kid's rooms.
  • I love Pinterest.
  • Our Ladies Bible Study is going great.  I'm so excited to see how the Lord is working there.
  • I'm looking forward to Sheetz hot dogs in America.
  • That was totally random.  :)
  • Cody has been full of funny one-liners.  This morning I stopped at the grocery store, and told the kids I saw jelly-filled donuts.  Cody thought I said jellyfish donuts.
  • Autumn entered a book she wrote into the Young Territory Author's Contest.  We went to the awards ceremony last week.  Although she didn't win (there were over 100 kids in her age group), we are so proud of her.  She loves to draw and write.  Maybe the Lord will use her to write books when she is older.
  • That's all the randomness I can think of.
  • Have a great week!
 

No comments: