Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Love From Home

One of our favourite things is receiving mail from friends and family.  It's even better when we get a package!  Yesterday a white van pulled in front of our house and the kids ran out screaming!  The white van is how the Australian post office delivers packages.  The poor lady was nearly attacked!

The package was from some good friend's of ours who are soon leaving for Indonesia.  They sent us lots of goodies...wall stickers and books for the kids, a Ducati shirt for my husband, a cd and makeup for me, and peanut butter m&m's for the family to share!

I took a photo with the kids and the package, but didn't want to post it as it has addresses, and since my laptop is not working properly, I couldn't edit the photo to blur out addresses.  So, just use your imagination!

My dad recently sent a package {a big one!} and should be here any day!  We are getting quite spoiled!

Thanks for the love, friends!



No comments: