Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

My facebook post...


Me - "Autumn, I'm going to get a shower, please watch Cody." I then stop for a second to check facebook and look at the number of likes on my brother's photo, I see how close it is, so I post another post begging for friends to like it. :) I get a message during that time, and need to respond. I then turn to see our dog is staring at the left over bacon on the table. I decide I better clean ...the table before I shower. I then realize that I need to run the dishwasher if we plan to eat or drink anything today. So, table is clean and dishwasher is loaded, I then decide to clean the counters and sweep the kitchen. Cody asks for a drink, so I procede to the fridge and get him a drink, see something that should be thrown out and realize it's garbage day. I go and collect all the garbage, take it outside, and roll the rubbish bin to the curb. Come back inside, and Autumn says, "I thought you were taking a shower." Hmmmm, oh yeah, that's what I was supposed to do. Then I think it's funny, and sit down and post this to facebook. Now, I'm off to take a shower. Oh, wait, I need to make my bed.
...and post this status to my blog...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is too funny! I have those days too. :)

Tara H said...

That's me most every day. It never fails that an hour after I first told the boys that I was going to take my shower, the oldest comes to me when I'm doing something else and says the same thing that Autumn said to you! :)
I hope your brother wins!