Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Missionary Monday

We've had company for about the past two weeks, so I'm a bit behind in my posting.  Maybe this week I can get caught up!  I thought I'd share a few photos from this past week.

This is our Jeep.  My husband recently put a lift kit on and and bigger tires.  He said I requested it, I don't recall that.  Here it is the beautiful Outback of Australia!
While my husband's friend was visiting from Japan (he's an American living in Japan), they went pig hunting.  Here is his kill.
And the last photo is of our new dog, Buster.  I think he looks like Scooby Doo.  The kids love him.  He's a good dog, and I'm happy he's around. 




1 comment:

Chris and Carole said...

It is beautiful there! Your dog does look like Scooby Doo LOL. Are you going to eat the pig?