Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

We Are Here!

As the people from Whoville shouted to Horton and his friends, "WE ARE HERE! WE ARE HERE! WE ARE HERE!"

I cannot explain the feelings and emotions I've had the past few days!  We are in Australia!  This photo was taken as we were beginning to land in Darwin, Australia.  Tears filled my eyes while I looked out the window of the plane.  God is so good.

I have so much I want to write, and there will be many posts coming up.  We landed Wednesday at 3:00pm.  We are 14.5 hours ahead of Pennsylvania.  The few days in Japan helped us with the jet lag, and we all seem to be feeling fine now.

A man in the church here in Darwin wanted to welcome us to Australia and bought two turkeys for us to have Thanksgiving dinner.  Afterwards I realized I didn't take any photos of our first Thanksgiving in Australia!  Oh well, it will be a great memory.

I am so blessed this Thanksgiving day!  Tomorrow is Autumn's 9th birthday, we have a big day planned!  I promise to post our photos from Japan very soon!

3 comments:

Humble wife said...

Wonderful!!


Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

Jennifer

Jolene said...

So glad you made it! Dreams DO come true! :-)

Renata said...

Hi Jen
Welcome to Australia!!
Blessings
Renata:)