Here is what you'll find in the
- Full Page Calenders for 2016, 2017, & 2018
- Monthly Calendars with special Hey Mama! Letters
- Weekly Planners
- Monthly Goals
- Semester Goals
- Yearly Goals
- Attendance Charts
- Books Read This Year
- Curriculum Planning Sheet
- Homeschooling Contact List
- 36 Writing Prompts
- Story Starters
- The Thirteen Colonies by Date
- Timeline of Inventions
- US Presidents and Their Wives
- Branches of Federal, State, and Local Governments
- United States and Capitals
- Creating an Academic Transcript
- Academic Transcript
- Checklist and Skills Learned
- Other Courses
As you can see this planner is jam-packed with great stuff.
At the beginning of each month, there is a little letter addressed to you, the mama!
There is also a page for you to write notes to help you plan out the month.
The monthly page has nice large boxes with plenty of room to write in all your plans for the month.
The months go from July 2016 - June 2017.
Then there are blank, weekly pages for you to write in your schedule.
I liked having one place where I could write both of my children's schedules.
There is a lot of extra pages like this story starters.
And curriculum planning sheets.
This is probably one of my favourites,
it will be great motivation to the kids to write down all the books they've read.
If you're a homeschooling mum and searching for a good homeschool planner, then I hope you consider Hey Mama! Schoolhouse Planner 2016-2017. I know how hard it is to find a good planner that works for you, but that is what is great about the Hey Mama! planner, it's designed especially for homeschoolers. If you prefer to put it together yourself, there is also a digital version available.
And now a special for you, but hurry!