Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

More exercise stuff


Just thought I'd share a quick update on my exercise stuff.  With the renovating of my living room we haven't had much time to workout, but we did the Insanity 2 times this week and we ran 2 times this week.  I finished week 3 of the 5k to 10k program. 

Yesterday I ran 40 minutes.  I stopped once or twice to catch my breath, but for the most part I'm pretty pleased that I could do it.  I run outside, so I was able to make it from my house to the hospital and back in the 50 minutes (5 minute walk, 40 minute run, 5 minute walk).

Although I'm not seeing a huge difference in the scale, I do notice a big difference in my energy level.  I don't need to take a nap in the afternoons, and when I wake up, I'm feeling refreshed and ready to get moving.

Today is Saturday, which are normally busy days around here.  People always stopping by, preparing for church, normal clean up, etc.  But I am hoping to fit in an Insanity workout today.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!








No comments: