Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Complacent Christianity




I'm over it. 

I'm tired of being just "okay". 

I'm ready to do more. 

I do not want to settle with being a mediocre Christian.

I do not want to be complacent.

I do not want to be a pew warmer.

I'm ready to "step it up a notch", 

This blog post was so convicting, so right on.  Shame on us.

We are so blessed to have the freedoms of religion, yet we sit in our church pews and simply keep them warm.  And/or discourage those who are trying to do what's right.

I'm praying that God will use me in a great and mighty way. 

All for Him, all for His glory, all for Him.  All for Him.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEieeSf_JIWpBH4z_d2x3azEjLaWrPZx62G3mUScyyRuvWwJFWuNT7_LulphX86JilNeGC_i57bHylgcCxXwRfB3ZPLDiZpma_3Or-nzM_Mz5iL76twjuB4UZ6u3qL3dJB8ij2koPvZkW_md/s1600/North+Korea+B.jpg


It's time to obey.










No comments: