I just sat down and figured out my schedule this week. Feel free to skip this post, I just like to have records of my life, kind of like a journal. :) And the picture? That's for free!
- Monday - Homeschool and Ladies Bible Study (7p)
- Tuesday - Homeschool and grocery shopping (for home and church bbq)
- Wednesday - Homeschool, babysit for a friend (9a-2p), and company for dinner (7p)
- Thursday - Homeschool, tax appointment (1p), and prayer meeting at our house (7p)
- Friday - Homeschool co-op and markets
- Saturday - Church bbq
On top of just those things, I have my normal household chores, preparing for Sunday church, cut Patrick and Cody's hair, and baking cinnamon rolls and make peanut eggs for a friend's birthday on Sunday. It's going to be a full-on week!