Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I'm so thankful for the godly husband and daddy of my kids the Lord has given me.  As I mentioned a few posts ago, we are in a new season of our life.  My husband is doing a great job of balancing family and ministry.  It's hard sometimes, but we're finding our new normal and loving it!  My husband is a great daddy to our kids, he's been working on astronomy with Autumn in the evenings.  He's patient and listens to all her questions!  He has had a huge influence on my son's love of cars and motorcycles, even though this may be the death of me as he gets older!



I'm so thankful for the dad the Lord has given me.  Where would I be without him?  His laid-back attitude and faith as a grain of mustard seed never ceases to amaze me.  Thanks, dad, for always encouraging, supporting, and loving me!

Happy Father's Day!

If you're interested in seeing how and when Father's Day is celebrated around the world, check out the Baptist Missionary Women blog.  A friend of mine put together a great post (thanks again, DeeDee!).

No comments: