Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall is in the Air

With this being our last fall in the United States we are trying to fit in every fall activity possible.  I don't have the time to post all my pictures, but I do want to catch up my blog a bit. 

Every year my area has a Fall Farm Fun Fest.  They pick a different farm every year to host it.  I love it.  It's my favorite fall activity.  They give out free chocolate milk and ice cream, and free wagon rides!  Lots of fun!  Here is Cody, my brother, Jeff, and Autumn on the hay ride.


 Another fun place in Reynolds Farm. I am a little disappointed that they are charging this year.  Instead of going several times, we'll only be going once.  It cost $20 for my family to do the hay ride and the kids to play in the play area.  The  kids still had fun.  I also didn't know we had to pay for the pumpkins we picked during the hay ride.  I thought they were free...oops!  We picked the biggest ones, then found out how expensive they were.  I felt bad that we had picked them so we bought one - a $10 pumpkin!


Another fun place we went to is Linvilla Orchards near Philly.  Our friends live near here and while we were visiting them we went to the Orchards.  We were hear a few years ago and couldn't believe how big it had gotten.  There were pumpkins everywhere!
Laura and Autumn 
Laura and Ed 


I have more to share but wanted to post something since it has been almost a week since my last post.  It's been so busy since our visas were approved!  We've been visiting supporting churches to say good-bye and visiting new ones, as well as visiting friends and family.  God has been so good.  I am blessed.

No comments: