Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gratitude

 I don't ever want to take for granted God's protection on us a few nights ago.  We are not "lucky" to be alive, we are blessed.

The other driver's insurance company is being very kind and cooperative.  In fact they already lined up a rental car for us.  I've never been in an accident before so I had no idea what to expect, but God has been so good to us and is meeting our every need.

We appreciate all the calls, emails, facebook notes, and especially the prayers.  We've been so blessed with good friends.

The kids seem to be doing great.  Autumn has mentioned a few times that her neck hurts, but seems to be doing ok.

Patrick is a bit sore and stiff, as am I.  But when thinking about how much worse it could have been we're trying not to complain...except to each other :) 

This picture above is our beloved display.  We set this up when we present our ministry to churches.  We've had it for 5 years.  I'm a bit sad that it's broken and not repairable, but at least it happened when we only had a few more churches to present to.


Here is our family...all alive and well.  God is good.  My husband and I were talking about the accident last night and sharing what we remembered and began talking about how much worse it could have been, it brings tears to my eyes.

Since we've gotten our visas a few weeks ago, we've had quite a bit of opposition.  Many have said, "Boy, Satan doesn't want you in Australia."  Or "God has great things in store for your family."  I don't know which is true, maybe both, maybe neither.  All I know is God has been so good to us and we are undeserving.  I pray that through all of this that our family will grow closer to Him and that our lives will be a shining light to the lost around us.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

So glad you are well after your accident! Praise the Lord for His protection!!!