Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Paperwork and Prayer Requests

UPDATE!!  We just got an email that immigration has receive our health exams.  So, please keep praying those FBI clearances get here soon!  Thanks!!


Just a quick note to ask you all to keep praying for our paperwork.  We are currently waiting on our FBI clearances.  It has been five weeks today.  We were told it could take up to 8 weeks.  I've been praying sooner.  We are also waiting for our health exams to get to the AU immigration.  So, would you please pray that these two items will get where they need to go as quickly as possible.  You would think by now I'd have this patience thing worked out.  Well, I don't.  I ultimately know it's in God's hands and He will get the papers where they need to go, and in His perfect timing...not mine (Isaiah 55:8-9).  While you're praying for our paperwork, you can pray for me to continue to trust God in His timing.  Thanks.  :)

Saw this on Pinterest.

No comments: