Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Blessings



  • Vacation Bible School was a huge success this week - 20 souls saved!
  • I was especially praying for Byron this week, and was so excited when he came back on Thursday and accepted Christ.  Here is a photo of him...
  • I'm so thankful to hear a friend may start blogging again.  I love her writing.
  • I'm thankful that we're finally adjusting to the altitude and I've been headache free for awhile now!
  • We went to church two nights this past week on the Hopi Nation.  It's a hard field, but I'm thankful for a missionary who is staying faithful.  He's been there almost 3 years and has 3 people faithfully attending his church.
  • I'm thankful for a good church.  I feel that I've grown so much spiritually this summer.
  • I'm thankful that the Lord has helped me keep up with my reading of the Bible in 90 days.
"O praise the Lord, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
For his merciful kindness is great toward us:
and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever.
Praise ye the Lord."
Psalm 117


How about you?  What are you thankful for?

No comments: