Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Family Day

Recently we took a trip to Lancaster for a much needed family day.  We reserved a room at the Red Caboose Motel and got to sleep in a caboose!
 Cody thought it was pretty cool.  He loves trains.
 Here is Autumn in the top bunk.
 We had breakfast in a train as well.
 Gorgeous Lancaster County
 At the motel they had a small petting zoo.
 Then we went to a train museum.  Cody loved it.
 He could've played here all day!
 After the museum, we took a ride on the Strasburg Railroad.
I came here several times as a kids, so it's neat to be able to bring my kids.

 After Strasburg Railroad, we went to Hayloft Candles and Petting Zoo. 
This is another one of our favorite stops in Lancaster.
 This was a much needed family day for us.  Even though it was less than 24 hours total, we all had a good time.  This is one of my favorite roads to take in the fall (route 322).  It's so beautiful.
After our family day, my husband dropped me off at my friend's house.  We went to a Ladies Retreat for the weekend.  It was very spiritually challenging and refreshing.  I'll post pics soon.

No comments: