Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another Day, Another Week

Here's a quick update of my week.  It went way too fast, and I don't feel like I got a whole lot done.  We got to see Joseph at Sight and Sound.  They were doing a fundraiser for a family who lost their dad in a house fire.  The tickets were only $15 a piece!!  My brother Jeff tagged along...
  I got some great deals at CVS...
and here is my little guy watch Word World...
I'm working on a schedule for my family.  I hoping to put it into place next Monday.  I'll let you know how it goes.  And another pic of Sight and Sound.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a great week.
Hope your weekend is the same.

Sue said...

I've been thinking about a schedule, too. However, I'm having some trouble thinking where to start... :)