Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Swagbucks

Search & Win
I've had a few of you join swagbucks through my referral link...thanks...and I wanted to tell you some ways I earn swagbucks.

  • Download the swagbuck tool bar. This way it's there on top and a good reminder for you to use it to search...for everything, even pages you go to regularly. I use the search bar even for facebook, foxnews, blogs, hulu, etc. In other words I use to toolbar for every website I go on!
  • Do the daily polls. Although you only get 1 swagbuck for doing the poll that equals 30 (or 31) swagbucks a month.
  • Do the trusted surveys. You also get 1 swagbuck every day that you check it. I've done about 5 surverys, and they average from 25-100 swagbucks. There are many that I'm not qualified to do, but I still check it daily.
  • Get referrals! Tell your friends and family about it and you'll earn swagbucks when they do. See, that's why I'm trying to get everyone to sign up under my referral link.

I hope this helps, and if you haven't signed up for swagbucks, please do it today! I always redeem my swagbucks for Amazon gift cards. I just noticed they have gift cards for travelocity as well. 450 swagbucks = $5 Amazon gift card. I normally get 3-4 a month, which is $15-$20 in Amazon gift cards.

No comments: