Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Learning to Lean...

It's a slow process, I'm stubborn.  So many times problems come and I fret and worry and panic.  I try to fix them in my own way.  And then when all else fails I run to God.

Last week my brother almost lost his girlfriend, a friend's husband lost his job, and my husband's cousin's husband lost his job.  Trying times.  And I am so thankful I serve the Creator of the universe and can freely and boldy enter His throne and talk to God on their behalf.

How do the lost do it?  How do they survive without having that Friend that sticketh closer than a brother?

If you're in limbo, deciding what to do on your own and what to give to God.  Let me help you...give it to God.  I promise you won't regret it.  Life maybe very hard right now, you may not understand why, you may want to "fix" your problems on your own.  But God has a purpose for you, He doesn't give you any more than you can handle.  Sure, you may get through things, you may make it on the other side eventually.  But what a sweeter walk it would be if you just lifted  your hand and took His and walked through the problems with God.  I'm sure the reward will be sweeter too.

No comments: