Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Pioneer Woman Cookbook Quest

This is the cookbook I am cooking out of. I just realized why I can't find any of the recipes in the cookbook on her website - they're copyrighted, and exclusively for the cookbook. So, as I cook the recipes I'll try to remember to at least put the page numbers down for you. Tonight I made Penne Alla Betsy (named for her sister). It's sitting on the stove waiting for my hubby. Sadly, I don't like shrimp, so I'll have to depend on my husband for the review. I'll let you know tomorrow.


Also, I found out that they make this mixer in orange (I think they call it tangerine). When we get to Australia I plan to do my kitchen in fall colors. I already have Rachael Ray's pots and pans (which are still new in the box waiting to be used in my kitchen in Australia, I'm a dork like that). I hope they sell these in Australia, I won't one very badly!

1 comment:

Chris and Carole said...

I was a dork like that too, LOL, but it is so nice to have brand new things in your new home!

I'm assuming Australia has different electricity than America?