Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Taking some time out...

We're on vacation this week, spending some time with family and friends. I'm going to Tampa this weekend with some other ladies to hear Beth Moore speak. We've been so busy lately getting things ready for a big yardsale, getting paperwork together for visas, and packing. I'm looking forward to the break.


I've been enjoying the blog hop (see below post for more). I've added lots of new blogs to my list. Lots of homeschool moms out there! Thanks to all of you that have stopped by and started following. I'll post more later this week!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Dear Jen,
I'm writing to notify you that you have won a prize on My Very First Blog Contest and Giveaway at Faith's Firm Foundation!
You won "The Excellent Wife" by Martha Peace! Please email me at
faithsfirmfoundation@embarqmail.com
by April 22, 2010, at 10 PM (CST) with your name and address where you would like the prize sent, or you will forfeit the prize, and another name will be drawn. Upon receiving this info, I will send you a confirmation email, and let you know when I have sent the prize.
Congratulations on being a Winner!
Blessings,
Wendy
www.faithfultojesus.blogspot.com
faithsfirmfoundation@embarqmail.com
P.S. My cousin, Sharon, also attended the Beth Moore conference that you were at! Small world. I haven't heard from her since she got back, but I'm sure she also thought it was fantastic! I'm so glad it was a blessing for you! Praise the Lord.