Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Scrapbook Retreat

Here's a photo of me at the scrapbook retreat this weekend. I was able to complete our 2009 scrapbook (with the exception of Autumn's birthday). I have the opportunity to go again next weekend. I plan to finish Autumn's birthday pics and begin our 2010 album. I ran out of pictures this past weekend, so I completely organized all of my scrapbook stuff. I cleaned out stuff that I no longer use and was able to get an idea of what all I have. What a good feeling!

The ladies meeting went great Friday night. I spoke to 65-70 ladies. There was so much I had planned on saying and didn't, but the Lord knows. My prayer was that He would speak through me, and I believe He did. Several ladies told me they appreciated the devotional and others said they really needed it. The Lord is good.

No comments: