Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Praises

Praises
I just wanted to share a few praises with you all. It's been awhile and that's to my shame. My main purpose in this blog is to glorify God and that He may be exalted (i.e. Be Thou Exalted) through my life.
  • A prayer request for something we've been waiting a long time for was answered. It has several parts, but the first part has been answered with a yes! Still more waiting, but we're waiting patiently yet very encouraged. I know this is vague, although those who know me know what I'm talking about. If you're overly curious, email me. I can't share it in the public domain.
  • Safety as my husband traveled to Arizona and back in a $400 car.
  • The Lord has called some good friends of ours to the mission field of Indonesia! We are extremely excited for them as they begin the deputation process.
  • My healthy family.
  • Good friends who are an encouragement.
  • My warm home.
  • Facebook. I know this is silly, but I've been able to reconnect with some good friends through facebook. I love the encouragement I get and can give through that "like" button!

God is good, has been good, and always will be good to me. I'm so undeserving. Some big things are going to be happening soon. The timing is still uncertain, which is difficult, but I know that in the Lord's perfect timing He'll put us where we need to be.

The next few months are going to be busy. We have a trip to Florida where we'll visit some family and friends, and I'll be attending a Beth Moore conference. When we return I'll be hosting a Bridal Show for my new "step" mom, who I think is just wonderful. Then is our big yard sale, then my dad's wedding on May 8, our anniversary on May 15. The week after our anniversary we'll be going to Arizona for 3 weeks, then coming back for our mission board's 50th anniversary service. The following week we'll be helping with a VBS. Then Lord willing be packing for our BIG move.

God is good...ALL the time God is good!

No comments: