Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm A Big Boy Now!

My little guy has a small fascination with Disney's Cars. We've only watched the movie a bazillion times this week. In fact, as I type this he is watching it. He is laying on my bed saying, "Vroooom, vrooom."

I was beginning to notice him trying to climb out of his playpen, and knew it was only a matter of time. So, I began looking for a toddler bed. I found a plastic one with Cars stickers, but my hubby came across the actual Lightning McQueen bed. I started searching Craigslist and found one for half the price and it came with the mattress. So, Friday night my hubby and I took a drive and picked up Lightning McQueen for our little man.

I wasn't sure how he would do through the night. The first night he was a bit scared and I stayed in his room till he fell asleep. I know, I'm a glutton for punishment. Once I started it, he would expect it, BUT the second night, I put him to bed, left the room, and he just laid there singing until he fell asleep!! Here is a picture of him the first night...

And the second night...
Maybe it was the new pillow case, sheet, and blanket!
I love this little man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it Jen! ~ Chrissy