Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Today Autumn was playing with her Pocahontas dolls (best toys I ever bought on eBay!). She was dressed in her Pocahontas dress and for some reason she had on white tights. Well, the tights ended up with a hole in them, and she asked me if she could recycle them. I said "sure" not expecting to find this...
Patrick took Autumn to church tonight, and I stayed home with Cody (our church doesn't have a nursery, so we usually take turns staying home on Wednesday night). I was cleaning up and just laughed when I found them! John Smith is gagged and his hands are tied behind his back. The girl doll is beautifully dressed in the recycled tights, as well as her hair. I sometimes think my daughter has no imagination...tonight she proved me wrong.

No comments: